Open LMS integration with Blackboard Collaborate
- Inclusive classroom considerations for universal design of online courses - February 10, 2016
- Creating a consistent curriculum design - September 22, 2015
- Getting started with online course design - July 29, 2015
All the benefits of being in a traditional physical classroom without actually being in one.
The most powerful virtual online classroom solution on the market, Blackboard Collaborate delivers a level of engagement that makes learners feel like they’re together in the same room. Built specifically for education, Blackboard Collaborate offers an engaging teaching and learning experience for educators and learners that helps eliminate distance learning barriers.
- Works on mobile devices
- Interactive whiteboard with real-time annotations and text
- Simple, fast file and application sharing
- Record and download sessions
- Create meeting rooms
- Engaging, real conversations and real interactions
- Instant, convenient chat with all participants
Open LMS and Blackboard Collaborate
It’s a one click virtual classroom.
Blackboard Collaborate works within the Open LMS activity module. This makes it easier for educators to incorporate the virtual classroom into their courses. No Java or plugin downloads are necessary.
The Collaborate session opens in a new tab or window and is ready to be used. Once the moderator adds the Collaborate activity within their course, they will be able to configure the type of session they wish to make and in what way students will be involved.
This integration provides a simple workflow that will fuel success in your virtual classroom program by synchronizing users, classes, enrollments, and assignments.