- Inclusive classroom considerations for universal design of online courses - February 10, 2016
- Creating a consistent curriculum design - September 22, 2015
- Getting started with online course design - July 29, 2015
At Open LMS, we’re dedicated to helping you reach your elearning goals. The professionals on the Learning Solutions consulting services team are experts in Moodle-based solutions and are available to consult with your organization on a variety of e-learning initiatives. The Learning Solutions team is available to assist you with the services identified below.
- Course design review: Whether your online program is well established or in its fledgling stage, reviews by our instructional designers can help improve the overall quality of your courses. Our designers can review your courses, prepare a summary of suggested changes, recommend instructional design strategies and ways to leverage Open LMS, and provide training on these recommended features.
- Course building: Our instructional designers put best practices to work, building your courses specifically for your online environment. When getting started in Open LMS , consider enlisting the help of our Learning Solutions team. Transitioning to the online environment requires a paradigm shift and an understanding of effective strategies for designing synchronous and asynchronous online courses.
- Course redesign: Even top-notch courses can benefit from a redesign. Our expert designers use their instructional design knowledge to leverage the capabilities of the Open LMS platform, recreating your courses as powerful learning experiences. If your team is new to online learning, you may find this service especially useful in improving the overall quality of your online offerings.
- Training (1-1 and/or group): Our expert trainers will work with your faculty and/or course developers to help grow their Open LMS skills. These sessions, conducted via phone or webinar, can include consulting services on a specific feature including implementation tips specific to your organization’s needs.
- Troubleshooting specific features: Are you having difficulty deciding which settings to configure in order to achieve the results your institution demands? Let the Learning Solutions team help you determine the best way to configure specific modules or features (e.g., the gradebook) with you. We will log into your site, review the course-specific modules/features, work with you to resolve issues, and explain specific settings.