- Inclusive classroom considerations for universal design of online courses - February 10, 2016
- Creating a consistent curriculum design - September 22, 2015
- Getting started with online course design - July 29, 2015
Our eLearning tools and features are better than ever and make learning possible from anywhere, anytime, on any device through an easy to use interface.
- Advanced grading methods: With checklist and rubric advanced grading methods, you can reference criteria that your professor has created for the assignment, to ensure you are meeting their requirements.
- Advanced forums: Forums are a great way to earn participation, express your ideas and have discussions with classmates and teachers. With anonymous forums, you can make anonymous posts to a forum while still getting credit. This really makes the forum all about the topic at hand. Your posts will also show up in a different color than your instructor, so you can prioritize posts based on importance.
- Webcam: You can easily capture an audio or video recording with your computer’s built in webcam and post it anywhere in Joule where you can type a message. Add some life to your course material!
- Personalized Learning Designer: Depending on your interaction with a course, you’ll receive personalized attention to meet your needs. Whether you need extra help or are ahead of the curve, the personalized learning designer will help you get the most out of every course you’re enrolled in.